Find your next job
We are hiring an experienced and efficient personal assistant with a minimum of 5 years of experience needed for a prominent family office in Pacific Palisades, CA! The candidate must have stellar references and experience working with a high-profile family. The candidate must be a team player with excellent communication skills, be extremely detail-oriented, be able to wear multiple hats, and be versatile. Duties include but are not limited to–various administrative responsibilities, running errands, completing special projects and any tedious work, coordinating travel (private; domestic; international), heavy calendar management, setting all appointments and reservations, working with other assistants and team members to ensure all duties are complete daily.
- Coordinating all travel itineraries—public and private.
- Heavy calendar management—syncing personal and professional calendars.
- Labeling and filing electronic copies of various documents and personal items.
- Maintaining and organizing emails, notes, and documentation trails for immediate recall.
- Meeting all necessary deadlines and anticipating employer needs.
- Ordering meals for the family home and plane.
- Oversee and manage vendors/maintenance personnel.
- Pack and unpack for travel.
- Planning events—intimate and lavish.
- Purchasing tickets for events and shows.
- Shopping and making personal purchases for the principal.
- Writing letters, thank you notes, sentiments, gift wrapping.
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience in office administration or other related fields
- Strong attention to detail