Attention to all Personal Assistants out there! A wonderful family in Long Island is looking for a superstar like you to help them manage their busy lives. To qualify for this exciting position, you must have at least 5 years of experience in personal assistance, be a tech wiz, and be able to run errands and manage household tasks. If you have strong organizational and planning skills, can make fantastic reservations, and dream up epic events, then you're the proactive person they need! Don't miss the opportunity to become integral to an incredible family dynamic. Apply now!
- Coordinating all travel itineraries—public and private.
- Heavy calendar management—syncing personal and professional calendars.
- Labeling and filing electronic copies of various documents and personal items.
- Maintaining and organizing emails, notes, and documentation trails for immediate recall.
- Meeting all necessary deadlines and anticipating employer needs.
- Ordering meals for the family home and plane.
- Oversee and manage vendors/maintenance personnel.
- Pack and unpack for travel.
- Planning events—intimate and lavish.
- Purchasing tickets for events and shows.
- Shopping and making personal purchases for the principal.
- Writing letters, thank you notes, sentiments, gift wrapping.
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience in office administration or other related fields
- Strong attention to detail